Oyaide NEO d+ FireWire 6 Pin-9 Pin 2.0-meter (6.5 feet)
NEO d+ FireWire 6-pin to 9-pin Cable
d+ FireWire is designed for FireWire audio interfaces which are used in most sound production.
The conductor is made of Silver-coated OFC (Oxygen-Free Copper) in order to actualize hi-speed data transmission. The combination of double shielding, twisted-pair structure, and TPE outer-sheath protect signals from external noise contamination and electro-magnetic interference.
In addition, its impedance is carefully adjusted for accurate data transmission. Due to these factors, d+ series realizes dynamic and hi-definition sound liberated from planar sound image which is more likely to digital sound.
For all music people such as producers, musicians, sound engineers, sound designers and listeners, “d+ Firewire” provides hi-performance for the next level of sound production.
Product Specifications for NEO d+ FireWire Cable
- CABLE：IEEE1394a (FireWire/i.link) /IEEE1394b（6pin-9pin FireWire800
- TRANSFER SPEED Maximum 400Mbps / Maximum 800Mbps（only 6pin-9pin FireWire800）
- BANDWIDTH FireWire (IEEE 1394) 100 / 98.304 Mbit/s
- FireWire (IEEE 1394) 200 / 196.608 Mbit/s
- FireWire (IEEE 1394) 400 / 393.216 Mbit/s
- CONDUCTOR Silver plated OFC (Oxygen Free Copper)
- STRUCTURE twist-pair + Inverted concentric structure
- SHIELDING Separated double shield（tin plated wire + aluminum tape）
- INSULATION Foam Polyethylene
- OUTER Thermoplastic Elastomers
- CONNECTOR IEEE1394 6pin connector（Type A) & IEEE1394 9pin connector（Type B)
- TERMINALS 24K gold plated bronze alloy
- BODY PBT + Glass Fiber30% & Aluminum