STOKYO KUTTER Fader (Black)
Since the introduction of the first portable DJ Fader, the Frisk Fader, STOKYO has been working on the next generation...here it is the, KUTTER.
Designed to work on portable turntables, iPads and other audio sources, the KUTTER now can work as a full on fader cutting on both sides.
With two inputs, one out, post and thru assignments for audio, reverse switch for the scratcher in you, this fader has everything.
Connect one turntable or even two for mixing!
Quality assurance from STOKYO
- portability (keeping’ it portable)
- stereo fader (cut on both sides)
- 2 inputs and 1 output
- reverse switch (hamster capability)
- pre/post for stereo fader to use with 2 x sound sources and 1 Kutter (use with 2 TTs)
- slim design (just a bit larger than Frisk Fader) custom casing, (non generic case, scratch resistant sand blast finish) clean design, screw-less top panel (screws on bottom) for scratchers
- analog build (no batteries or charging necessary)
- 1 year limited warranty
Designed by STOKYO Japan
Assembled in Japan
Rohs and CE compliant
Packaging made from recycled material and recyclable
Package includes 3 x 1/8" mini jack cables